Monday, February 14

New! Lime Kumquat Soaps

More new soaps at Bean Street!



I've been working with a new Kumquat fragrance for a while, but it was a little too... fruity?  So I blended it with a nice tart lime, and viola!  The Lime Kumquat Soap was born.





You can get some for yourself here!

Oh, a little housekeeping note... as you can see, I'm using larger-than-before photos on the blog... because I like pretty pictures!  But please give me any feedback if it makes the pages load too slowly or if the formatting doesn't look right on your computer... mmkay?  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm - they look like jello :) The pics are perfect. I like big pictures too. My birthday is coming up and I think I'm going to have to drop some loud hints to Jason!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous...and I am just imagining the scent...awww

    ReplyDelete

Soapy Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails